Each turn, a player repeatedly rolls a die until either a 1 is rolled or the player decides to "hold":
The rules are as follows:
- If the player rolls a 1, they score nothing and it becomes the next player's turn.
- If the player rolls any other number, it is added to their turn total and the player's turn continues.
- If a player chooses to "hold", their turn total is added to their score, and it becomes the next player's turn.
- Snake Eyes is when a player's dies both are 1's. The player scores nothing on their turn, their total score goes to 0, and their turn ends.
- Any double matching dies that are rolled(except Snake eyes), the sum of the dice is added to the current score, but The player cannot "hold" and must roll again.